Thursday, September 18, 2008

... yet another surgery!

it's been 3 weeks now since the actual break and surgery and brace. I can't seem to be able
to even get Kurt to keep his brace on. His words were "I already fell and landed with my arm up" ummm, I hope that works for him. It was a soccer injury again.
this little picture is for Jenny, can you see the countertop around my chocolate cheese cake that I absolutely love to make? I would have put a "countertop only" picture, but I thought it looked too scary. -Never mind that the sample was not anything like the granite that actually came. I say the countertop found me, it's a little crazy- wild but a nice accent.

3 comments:

Bry&Ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bry&Ash said...

Your posts are always so random, it's great.:) The countertop looks lovely in that picture, by the way...though it pales in comparison to that incredible Martha Stewart cheesecake! What in the world? Why don't you ever make cheesecake like that when we're around?:)

Love you, Mom.

-Ash

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom!

I just saw this! Very very nice. I look forward to seeing it in person! Love, J