Tuesday, April 8, 2008

just random pictures......


because Kait graduates in May (last picture) and basically we are going to Louisianna and then (yeah) India to see Clint and Alesa for the rest of April. I am up to my eyebrows- painting any awful spot I can't live without changing before I open my doors to a reception here. I really don't think people care, or will notice that I dug up four huge bushes, yesterday and moved them down the lane to hide an ugly transformer utility thing, but hey, it's an incentive.

I miss these guys a lot. They probably look more indianish now-
Ed's been out of town all week, so here's him. He hates "projects" so I better type fast and finish the bedroom one.
I said random---- this is my parents cutie wedding day"goodbye". I miss dad this spring.
here's to the girls, my sisters and sister-in-laws, minus MaryAnn. They just make me happy.
here's the gatuate --- Kait says you are all invited! May 24th! we stayed up till 1:30am
to finish these silly invites, well, there were four sides to the card. Yeah, we need a life.

8 comments:

Bry&Ash said...

Those are random...but fun. I'm excited to see how the painting is going! I think I'll be spending the night on Thursday night because I'll be in town for research Thur. and have class Fri. morning. See you then?

Love you!
-Ash

L, Ann and boys said...

The invite is so cute. Are those side things from that dafont set? I still need to put those on this computer...lazy lazy I am. =o)

Thanks for the picture of grandpa...so sweet. What will we do when the sweet corn is ready...I think I'm going to cry thinking about it.

Ann

Annette Bahler said...

Ash- great to have you, I can take a lovely break.
Ann- yes, the letter p to be exact, they're fun.

Kait says my dad didn't make it to see her "to-be" husband. that's sad

mom

Bry&Ash said...

Hey Mom,

Thanks for the warm welcome but I just found out that I won't be coming to campus Thursday after all. (no one had signed up for my slots) So it looks like I won't be able to give you that excuse to take a break...and I therefore expect everything to be finished by the time I do make it back home.:)

Hope everything's going well.
Love you.
Ash

Alesa said...

I'm so excited to see you next weekend! It's another world over here. :) Glad we can experience it with you.

Love,
Alesa

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Laura said...

Annette, I miss talking to you but it is fun to catch up with your life via your blog! I'll definitely look for the moved bushes!:)

Daveana said...

Annette, I missed you guys, I told Kait that I would be over next week because I have an extra long lunch break. I can't wait to see you again....And I will be there this Friday. See you soon. :0)