Thursday, February 18, 2010

no, I didn't die ...... it's just been a long absence from the blogging world!

This is Avo's homecoming to Indiana and Luca's Birthday celebration!
This is what I found 2 weeks later after Luca left, I kept him for awhile when Jen and Luke were in Ethiopia, He loved this plant stand...... and I am guessing found a way to imitate it in is own unique way with some antique spools from my basement. It made me ask the question, if he is building a look alike from what he saw in my home and honestly, with his activity level , I wouldn't have thought it in him. How much more did he take away of my spirit in those day he spent with me? It was a sobering, funny and scarey thought. I miss you, Luca

I felt pretty much like these bears after the whoop-a-la was over for the two and a half week mark! I was hoping no one would notice my pasted on smile of overstimulation!


This is Kurt and our exchange student, Alan----- tough guys, ehhh

I thought I would shock everyone and come out of my blog "freeze"

because........ there are too many things to let slip by unnoticed.

I think I will start nice and easy again with a few pictures: - nice checking in again! -Annette

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Welcome back!

Mindy said...

Glad to have you back! I've missed you!

teresa said...

welcome back & happy birthday!

J Gutwein said...

Yay!!! Love, J
Ps: Can you forward me the pics from here please?

Daveana said...

I'd love to see more pics! Keep Posting!

Ashton said...

Hooray! Mom is back! Keep at it...there's nothing more depressing than an abandoned blog.:)

Love you!
Ash