Friday, August 7, 2009

Hilton Head '09












I know..... it's been ages!!!!!! I couldn't get my video to download, dread..... I pouted for like a long time.

I just told Ed I was bored with editing more senior pictures and an hour later this massive load of rock was delivered to my driveway. 23,00 pounds to be exact! The wall must go up though. Our lot beside us sold, although I like the new neighbors I don't like sharing my tea breaks with them when I sit on my porch, I know, spoiled comes to mind.
Ed gave me a budget and I found a great sale! Garrison, the excellent chap that he is has finals this week and I vowed not to distract him, he loves projects and is working for me this summer.
Kurt flew the coup for his infamous IL, but he has helped a ton (pardon the pun) even without music the last couple of days!
So I fiddled with taking butterfly pictures (not very good ones) and then the dog who is my lone helper tonight. He doesn't look too bright in the picture.

I will keep you posted!!!! Annette

5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Haha.
I laughed out loud while reading this. The picture of Quincey is too funny...turns out dogs can take a bad picture too. :)

The title of your post is great. Strange- I don't remember bringing Quincey with us to HiltonHead!

I miss and love you Mom!

Ashton said...

Oh my goodness, Quincy looks so dumb in that picture! hehe. Not great advertisement for your photography business. I definitely wouldn't use him as a rep.:) But the butterfly on the other hand...

And yeah, I was really mad when I wasn't able to see your HH video. I guess we'll just have to watch it together this weekend. So excited to come home and hang out with everyone!

Annette Bahler said...

Kait and Ash----I have been working with Quincey's smile!

I am so excited for tomorrow!
mom

L, Ann and boys said...

Just when you thought Quincy couldn't be any dumber...well, he's not totally dumb all the time, but when he barks and chews on rocks like they are going to kill him...or rolls in dead animals...or freaks out during storms and runs out in front of cars during runs...this picture actually sums it up for him quite well actually. He looks proud of his good doggy dog work.

And I must admit the butterfly is quite delightful...could have gotten a tad closer maybe...I mean just so we could all really oow and ah at the wing pattern-perhaps the hydrangea would have been missing in action though hu? =)

Good luck on that wall!

An

J Gutwein said...

Hey MOm. OUr Blog URL changed. It is:http://web.me.com/lgutwein/web.me.com_lgutwein/Blog/Blog.html.

Love, J