Monday, February 18, 2008

Luke came home to help cut and put in his rows, I think in his sleep. I don't know how he keeps going with 100 hour weeks. Jenny and Luke are both "rock stars" to Mary Ann and I!
This is Jen's new pillow color that goes with the new picture in the kitchen. I like it a lot but still haven't forgiven the floor.
Jen went out and bought me new shoes at the cutest boutique in her village.
So the last evening was frantically spent finishing loose ends, tiling in front of the firplace mantle and playing in the dirt with plants Mary Ann bought. That was the fun part.
and we lived to tell the tale, except we didn't finish the office floor. We left that to Luke and Andria who are maybe coming to see them soon. Look, we are even smilling the next morning, We took a beautiful walk around Haile village, gave as many kisses as Luca could stand and flew off in our plane with some pretty funny memories. Jenny, we'll be back! love you all -mom

8 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

great post mom! That was really fun to read through and I love that picture of little Luca in his crib...he's too cute. =o) The shoes are also grand...just grand.

Ann

Mindy said...

You ladies did a great job on the floor! Want to come to my house next? IL is a lot closer than FL! And I agree...those shoes are great!

Bry&Ash said...

Those pictures are great, Mom! But I guess we should expect nothing less from an experienced photographer such as yourself.:)

It's so cool how you and Mary Ann will work far into the night to help people out with their many "projects"...I think you guys are rock stars too!:)

Love you...and glad Bryan and I were able to welcome you guys back to Indiana.

Annette Bahler said...

hi minders! I lost your link from Jen's blog because she changes her background, the creative one :)

anyway... how far away is your house?
hee hee
can you give you blog address?

Annette Bahler said...

Ash-
Weren't we fuz heads and talking too much! Thanks so much for the pick up, in spirit and travel needs.

Annette Bahler said...

Hey Ann,
-notice the shoes were only pictured from the calf down!
there is no heel to hike up my hieght, dread, dread

mom

Mindy said...

watchdealer.blogspot.com

Come visit! We only have 3.5 more weeks until our second baby boy is due, so you'll have to keep checking my blog for some news!

btw...our house is only about 2 1/2 hours from yours! I'm sure I could find some projects to keep you busy! :)

Unknown said...

You captured the flavor and the "pain" of the Florida trip. I am savoring my memories! I am ready for some more Jen coffee and encouragement. Love you. Thanks for our AM conversation yesterday.